Search for Course Reserves
Search this Guide (recommended for textbooks)
- Find your discipline and course number. For example, if you are taking Fundamentals of Biology, the class number is BIO 101 and the discipline is Biology.
- View TTC Course Reserves or ACC Course Reserves.
- Select the discipline from the A-Z list. There are no items on reserve for a discipline not on the A-Z list.
- Look for your class number.
Note: Not all instructors use the same books for the same classes, so be sure to reference your class syllabus or the KVCC Bookstore website to find the required book(s) for your class.
Catalog Search (recommended for novels)
- Search the catalog by title.
- If the item is on reserve, the location will note that it is in the Reserve Collection.
- Some assigned books may be in the General Collection, which has a semester long loan period. If another student requests a book that you have checked out, it will be recalled and you must return it within 3 weeks.